Saturday, August 15, 2015

Simple Question....

Simple Question.. (my daughters story)

Do you ever just wish you could BREATHE? Have an extra stream of income to catch your breath? I'm curious... in a given year or two how many times does your paycheck increase? How many bonuses or raises?

 I just looked back on my paycheck last July and every single month since then I've made more than the last. Every single month I've gotten a raise! Actually, I grew over 400%!!!! I think this is pretty awesome, don't you? 17 months ago, I worked much harder, for a lot longer when I was working full time for someone else. I was looking for an opportunity to support my future family financially and a fund to GIVE in ways I couldn't before. I tell you this because I truly believe RF is a gift and simply a vehicle to do so much more. Let me tell you about it, you might be surprised. Now we are breathing easy and dreaming big!

Opportunity Knocks

#opportunityknocks #rodanandfields #lovethibusiness

No comments:

Post a Comment